We understand the critical importance of health and safety in the workplace and have extensive experience of conducting specialist medicals for a range of industry sectors. We can help you to ensure that employees in safety-critical roles are fully fit to perform their duties, fulfilling your duty of care obligations, and complying with health and safety legislation to offer complete peace of mind. Our experienced physicians are fully trained and qualified in the following areas of industry expertise:
- Ionising radiation
We have extensive experience in conducting personal or business specialist medicals through our network of over 60 UK clinics. Our mobile units can also reach you in remote locations if required. Our medical services can extend to cover team members not working in safety-critical roles including your leadership team.
Find out more about our Specialist Medicals
Medical assessments for specialist roles
Our comprehensive range of medical assessments will provide you peace of mind that your employees are fit to fulfil their job role. Our clinicians can advise on the best type of medical assessment for your industry sector.
- Personal Track Safety and train driver medicals for the railway industry
- A range of driver medicals including for taxi drivers and D4 drivers (HGV and PCV)
- Forklift truck medicals
- Ionising radiation and asbestos medicals
- Safety critical medicals including for working at height
- Oil and gas medicals for the offshore sector
Preventing accidents, providing peace of mind
Our medical assessments enable you to:
- Ensure that employees performing safety-critical roles are fit to carry out their duties without undue risk to themselves or others.
- Maintain compliance with health and safety legislation and regulations including the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) Regulations 2002 in line with industry best practice.
- Fulfil corporate duty of care obligations and minimise risk of potential legal action resulting from negligence.
- Utilise diagnostic tools to monitor the health of your employees, detecting any clinical issues as early as possible and putting in place effective adjustments to prevent conditions from worsening.
- Identify control measures such as additional training on safe working practices and the use of PPE, or highlighting the importance of early reporting of health concerns.
The Latest from our Blog…
Check out our blog for all of the latest news, events and updates from Medigold Health.
We are thrilled and extremely proud to reveal that Medigold Health has made it into Grant Thornton UK LLP’s Northamptonshire Limited Top 100 Companies list for 2021!Read More
Research conducted by Public Health England and various alcohol charities over the last 18 months has shown that levels of alcohol consumption increased significantly throughout the pandemic, with more than a quarter of people reporting that they had drunk more during the lockdowns.Read More
‘Refusing to have an alcohol or drug test is treated the same as a positive test.’ ‘Passive cannabis inhalation can cause a positive drug test result’. There are many misconceptions around alcohol and drug testing, and over the years we’ve heard all sorts of myths, but which are based in[...]Read More